You’re about to embark upon a once-in-a-lifetime adventure.
Also available on these outlets:
Latest audience reviews for Janapar
A poignant and uplifting film. The photography is amazing considering the circumstances, and the editing superb. This film is not just for the cycling
A poignant and uplifting film. The photography is amazing considering the circumstances, and the editing superb. This film is not just for the cycling enthusiast, it has something for everyone; my parents raved about it and they haven’t seen a saddle since childhood.
A truly lovely, honest and interesting film. I saw this last weekend as the finale to the Adventure Film Festival in Dorset — couldn\‘t have asked fo
A truly lovely, honest and interesting film. I saw this last weekend as the finale to the Adventure Film Festival in Dorset — couldn\‘t have asked for a better end to a fantastic weekend, though trying to see to drive home through moist eyes was tricky! Had the added bonus of Tom sitting in front of us for the Omidvar Brothers screening too.
This is a travel film with a twist — I\‘ve been recommending it to everyone I know…
Janapar is much more than your typical travel/adventure film. It’s a coming of age story chronicling one man’s struggle to choose the best road i
Janapar is much more than your typical travel/adventure film. It’s a coming of age story chronicling one man’s struggle to choose the best road in life.
Tom’s candid real-time narration gives an honest glimpse into the challenges faced by solo cycle tourers. He’s managed to capture decisive moments of his journey, holding nothing back.
The cinematography is at times spectacular, with sweeping shots of Tom slogging through the Sahara.
With her natural charm and beauty, it’s really Tenny that steals the show. Her determination and strength are inspirational.
Janapar is a great film to get you into the head of an adventurer. AND it’s a good old-fashioned love story with a happy ending.
Latest Tweets about #Janapar
- Thanks to 380 v generous Kickstarter backers ‘A Love Worth Giving’ is now official funded and happening! http://t.co/SPa5VRQvqT #Kickstarter
- RT @jameswnewton: Last call to back my film about organ donor crisis @ALWGfilm we’re into the final hours of crowdfunding! http://t.co/xKyd…
- RT @ALWGfilm: Want to see ‘A Love Worth Giving’ in London with Q&A + talk from top transplant surgeon? Check out our new reward http://t.co…
- New #adventure in storytelling by @Janapar_Film director. A very sad love story of our time http://t.co/d8SBFoaCID
- Watch Janapar director James Newton introduce his latest film project about a UK organ donation crisis http://t.co/SPa5VRyU2j
- “What’s next after Janapar?” It’s nice to finally have an answer to that question http://t.co/LqILOMVwQn
- RT @mweedsuk: Finally watched @tomsbiketrip’s excellent ‘Janapar’ — recommended if you’re interested in #travel #adventure or #cycling — th…
- Yes, motorbiking through deserts can be just as much fun as dragging carts & riding bicycles through them! Who knew? http://t.co/cWZap9EMUw
- RT @mountainblogit: “JANAPAR: LOVE ON A BIKE” chiude la rassegna cinematografica ad Arzignano: The post “JANAPAR: LOVE ON A BIKE” … http:…
- RT @BiciCiudad: Janapar Love on a Bike http://t.co/omgwYmC2n1