You’re about to embark upon a once-in-a-lifetime adventure.
Janapar has inspired audiences at more than 15 international film festivals since its début at Raindance in London, winning awards, transcending genres and defying expectations.
It’s our pleasure to invite you now to join this extraordinary journey.
Step 1: Choose viewing format
NEW: Stream Instantly
- Watch in-browser on any device
- Unlimited lifetime access
- Hosted by the world’s #1 video service
- HD & SD versions for all connections
- Includes full access to online extras
Download To Your Device
- Best available quality HD movie (1080p)
- Fully iTunes–friendly .MP4 (3GB)
- Formatted for maximum compatibility
- Reliable downloads via global servers
- Includes access to subtitles & extras
Latest audience reviews for Janapar
A poignant and uplifting film. The photography is amazing considering the circumstances, and the editing superb. This film is not just for the cycling
A poignant and uplifting film. The photography is amazing considering the circumstances, and the editing superb. This film is not just for the cycling enthusiast, it has something for everyone; my parents raved about it and they haven’t seen a saddle since childhood.
A truly lovely, honest and interesting film. I saw this last weekend as the finale to the Adventure Film Festival in Dorset — couldn\‘t have asked fo
A truly lovely, honest and interesting film. I saw this last weekend as the finale to the Adventure Film Festival in Dorset — couldn\‘t have asked for a better end to a fantastic weekend, though trying to see to drive home through moist eyes was tricky! Had the added bonus of Tom sitting in front of us for the Omidvar Brothers screening too.
This is a travel film with a twist — I\‘ve been recommending it to everyone I know…
Janapar is much more than your typical travel/adventure film. It’s a coming of age story chronicling one man’s struggle to choose the best road i
Janapar is much more than your typical travel/adventure film. It’s a coming of age story chronicling one man’s struggle to choose the best road in life.
Tom’s candid real-time narration gives an honest glimpse into the challenges faced by solo cycle tourers. He’s managed to capture decisive moments of his journey, holding nothing back.
The cinematography is at times spectacular, with sweeping shots of Tom slogging through the Sahara.
With her natural charm and beauty, it’s really Tenny that steals the show. Her determination and strength are inspirational.
Janapar is a great film to get you into the head of an adventurer. AND it’s a good old-fashioned love story with a happy ending.
Latest Tweets about #Janapar
- RT @CycleTraveller: Personally, @tomsbiketrip’s Janapar is my favourite on the Christmas Stocking Stuffer list. Nice gift. http://t.co/mX2t…
- RT @rhys_hooper: Very interesting talk by @tomsbiketrip at @UniversityLeeds tonight #cycling #biketouring
- RT @JennyBroomby: Absolutely LOVED @tomsbiketrip #Janapar tonight in Leeds. Makes me even more excited to go back home to the Lake District…
- RT @gazleton: @tomsbiketrip. Thanks for a great evening at Chichester cinema. Enjoyed the film and the Q+A. #janapar
- We’ll be in attendance for a Q&A tonight at Chichester Cinema’s screening of #Janapar! Tickets & info @ http://t.co/BMIFL6mlyf
- RT @bpdben: @tomsbiketrip really enjoyed janapar at wirksworth. Very inspiring, as is the book. Ta.
- RT @stevebrett: @tomsbiketrip janapar Is a great film. Well done. Really enjoyed it tonight at #thenorthernlghts @paulcarr18
- RT @Bagshawecavern: Janapar @paulcarr18 The Northern Light Cinema Wirksworth was brilliant a good end to the 1st Wirksworth Adventure Film …
- RT @WirksworthOut: Janapar a great film to end the 1st Wirksworth Adventure Film Festival. Looking forward to the next one :-) http://t.co…
- RT @thetravelword: The Lure of the Open Road: ‘Janapar’ (epic #travel movie @janapar_film) by Tom Allen (@tomsbiketrip) — http://t.co/6hj6j…