You’re about to embark upon a once-in-a-lifetime adventure.
Also available on these outlets:
Latest audience reviews for Janapar
A poignant and uplifting film. The photography is amazing considering the circumstances, and the editing superb. This film is not just for the cycling
A poignant and uplifting film. The photography is amazing considering the circumstances, and the editing superb. This film is not just for the cycling enthusiast, it has something for everyone; my parents raved about it and they haven’t seen a saddle since childhood.
A truly lovely, honest and interesting film. I saw this last weekend as the finale to the Adventure Film Festival in Dorset — couldn\‘t have asked fo
A truly lovely, honest and interesting film. I saw this last weekend as the finale to the Adventure Film Festival in Dorset — couldn\‘t have asked for a better end to a fantastic weekend, though trying to see to drive home through moist eyes was tricky! Had the added bonus of Tom sitting in front of us for the Omidvar Brothers screening too.
This is a travel film with a twist — I\‘ve been recommending it to everyone I know…
Janapar is much more than your typical travel/adventure film. It’s a coming of age story chronicling one man’s struggle to choose the best road i
Janapar is much more than your typical travel/adventure film. It’s a coming of age story chronicling one man’s struggle to choose the best road in life.
Tom’s candid real-time narration gives an honest glimpse into the challenges faced by solo cycle tourers. He’s managed to capture decisive moments of his journey, holding nothing back.
The cinematography is at times spectacular, with sweeping shots of Tom slogging through the Sahara.
With her natural charm and beauty, it’s really Tenny that steals the show. Her determination and strength are inspirational.
Janapar is a great film to get you into the head of an adventurer. AND it’s a good old-fashioned love story with a happy ending.
Latest Tweets about #Janapar
- RT @GAPBRAVE: ‘Janapar: Love, on a bike’ follows the incredible story of Tom Allen, 23, who decided to travel the world by bicycle. http://…
- RT @ImmersionTravel: Ever get the urge to bike around the world? This guy did: http://t.co/awOmCuedDF @Janapar_Film @Outbounding #documenta…
- RT @harveygallagher: Just watched a lovely film @Janapar_Film by @tomsbiketrip it’s about life, the universe and cycling http://t.co/adPBaD…
- RT @FloraMarriott: We watched Janapar last night. Superb film made by a young guy cycling round the world. http://t.co/BvYi9kS9qH
- RT @FredslundDK: Amazing movie made by a true traveler and couchsurfer http://t.co/YJkuLC7nbQ. #couchsurfing #travel #LoveStory #bike
- RT @ImmersionTravel: Janapar: Love on a bike. A one of a kind documentary that will leave you craving adventure http://t.co/xZydAJ85rV @Jan…
- RT @tofiannan: Just watched #Janapar Fantastic film by @tomsbiketrip — go watch it!
- In a hour’s time (5pm BST), Tom will be answering #Janapar questions LIVE on @outbounding. Ask him anything: http://t.co/6AAq2oxCJ8
- RT @uroojqureshi: This movie is a must watch for all those who love #travel and seeking for that “something” that they can not yet… http:…
- RT @outbounding: Tom Allen, maker of @Janapar_Film is joining us next Tuesday 12-1pm EST — taking questions now! http://t.co/pfl8BFjc0U