You’re about to embark upon a once-in-a-lifetime adventure.
- Watch in-browser on any device
- Unlimited lifetime access
- Hosted by the world’s #1 video service
- HD & SD versions for all connections
- Includes full access to online extras
Convert to: USD | CAD | AUD | EUR
Also available on these outlets:
Latest audience reviews for Janapar
A poignant and uplifting film. The photography is amazing considering the circumstances, and the editing superb. This film is not just for the cycling
A poignant and uplifting film. The photography is amazing considering the circumstances, and the editing superb. This film is not just for the cycling enthusiast, it has something for everyone; my parents raved about it and they haven't seen a saddle since childhood.
A truly lovely, honest and interesting film. I saw this last weekend as the finale to the Adventure Film Festival in Dorset - couldn\'t have asked fo
A truly lovely, honest and interesting film. I saw this last weekend as the finale to the Adventure Film Festival in Dorset - couldn\'t have asked for a better end to a fantastic weekend, though trying to see to drive home through moist eyes was tricky! Had the added bonus of Tom sitting in front of us for the Omidvar Brothers screening too.
This is a travel film with a twist - I\'ve been recommending it to everyone I know...
Janapar is much more than your typical travel/adventure film. It’s a coming of age story chronicling one man’s struggle to choose the best road i
Janapar is much more than your typical travel/adventure film. It’s a coming of age story chronicling one man’s struggle to choose the best road in life.
Tom’s candid real-time narration gives an honest glimpse into the challenges faced by solo cycle tourers. He’s managed to capture decisive moments of his journey, holding nothing back.
The cinematography is at times spectacular, with sweeping shots of Tom slogging through the Sahara.
With her natural charm and beauty, it’s really Tenny that steals the show. Her determination and strength are inspirational.
Janapar is a great film to get you into the head of an adventurer. AND it’s a good old-fashioned love story with a happy ending.
Latest Tweets about #Janapar
- Janapar: a film, a book, and now a travel grant to get more young people exploring on two wheels! https://t.co/2hoUbLBPvD
- 🚲 Limited offer: 100 autographed gift copies of 'Janapar' now available to UK buyers https://t.co/ljMzt3mRWc
- 🚲 Read the book of 'Janapar' for free between now and Christmas! ❤ https://t.co/2GTXL0AwsI
- RT @adrianturpin: Just seen #Janapar at the #KeswickFilmFestival. What an inspiring journey and tremendous story. http://t.co/gS9cJxegmF
- RT @byKarenForde: #INSPIRING 1. The two films that changed my life: http://t.co/iXbPmd1Ae1 via @1000inspiring #JANAPAR
- RT @AndyExplores: Great film about travel, adventure, love, and cycling - worth a watch! http://t.co/94IV55Hx32 #Janapar #Travel #Adventur…
- RT @Eleanors_house: A weekend of wonderful journeys @IfordArts with wonderful #CHROMA folk tales and @poundarts watching #Janapar Love on a…
- RT @FestivalInABox: @poundarts still reeling from that wonderful wonderful film! #janapar
- RT @frazerwaller: Janapar: Love on a Bike — an award-winning film by James Newton & Tom Allen http://t.co/undM1uqWSN #Janapar
- Thanks to 380 v generous Kickstarter backers 'A Love Worth Giving' is now official funded and happening! http://t.co/SPa5VRQvqT #Kickstarter